Ejector Pump Malfunction
While a contractor was repairing an ejector pump, he came upon what appeared to be mold. He immediately stopped the repairs and contacted the homeowners about this finding. This homeowner immediately contacted our office for their expertise opinion. Upon arrival at the home, the homeowner appeared to be on edge. Our technician realized she was apprehensive and walked her through the process. Each time he would point out the mold that was found, he would discuss with her what he would do, and asked her if she had any questions. She had questioned if the product we used was safe for animal and family as she had small children and a cat. Our technician gave her all the details and soothed her worries. We were allowed to proceed with the job completing it with a satisfied customer.