Dryer Fire - Marshfield, MA
Washer and dryers are a part of almost every home. they are vital to most families day to day living. Unfortunately this wonderful household appliance can cause injuries, property damage and even death when they catch fire.
The homeowner to this fire loss was fortunate enough to be at home preventing a total loss from happening. With their quick action the fire was contained to just the kitchen area.
The contacted SERVPRO of Stoughton/Sharon at 781-341-1946, and within an hour a crew was dispatched and on site to their home. When the work was completed the homeowner could not believe how everything had looked and smelled so clean.