If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (781) 341-1946

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Fire-North Dighton

This fire was caused from an improperly exposed cigarette in the bathrooms trash can. The Bathroom suffered a significant amount of soot and smoke damage. The ceiling tiles had to be removed and some were even melted from the heat of this fire. Toilet seats were warped, while doors had been scorched. The emergency was covered in black soot. Even though it was a bathroom and a seemingly small area there were plenty of voided space the soot had made it's way too. Mirrors, small cracks in the cement wall, sink basins. When the technicians had completed their work the owner was completely impressed. He had anticipated that the smoke smell would still be present and to his surprise it was not.