The homeowner had gone into her garage and while in there noticed what appeared to be mold growing under the window. She wasn't sure, but knew that she needed to contact the expert. She contacted SERVPRO of Stoughton/Sharon.
When the technicians had arrived, they assessed the situation. The homeowner was panicked that she and her children would need to leave the property and disrupt the family.
The technician's first job was to calm the homeowner, and reassure her that she was in good hands. He explained how SERVPRO of Stoughton/Sharon have all been certified with mold remediation. He explained what and how they would be addressing the job and how they would protect her and her family from cross contamination.
When SERVPRO of Stoughton/Sharon had finally finished, and the homeowner had examined the area, she gave them her seal of approval. She was just one of many satisfied customers the SERVPRO of Stoughton/Sharon had serviced.
If you think you have mold in your home, why not give SERVPRO Stoughton/Sharon a call today. 781-341-1946