If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (781) 341-1946

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Flooded basement in Bellingham, MA


This flooded basement in Bellingham, MA was the result of a pipe break, causing about 6 inches of water throughout the finished basement. The first task at hand... READ MORE



Pipe break


This is the result of a broken pipe above a garage in Plainville, MA. Notice the amount of water pouring from the insulation as our team starts the removal. Thi... READ MORE



Fire in a School


There was a fire in this brand new gym! With the building near completion, a fire in the storage closet unit of the gym generated a considerable amount of soot ... READ MORE



Maintenance is very important!


When it comes to your dryer vents it is important to maintain your dryer vents. Many fires are caused from the dryer vent not being properly maintained. Our off... READ MORE



Magic Marker


These photos demonstrate how well our team can remove magic marker from the head rest of your car! A small group of up and coming artist decided that mom's car ... READ MORE



Ejector Pump Malfunction


While a contractor was repairing an ejector pump, he came upon what appeared to be mold. He immediately stopped the repairs and contacted the homeowners about t... READ MORE



Water Damage-Brockton


Help, Help, Help the voice cried on the other end of the phone. The sprinkler system in our building has failed causing major flooding through out. The voice de... READ MORE



Sewage Loss-Brockton, MA


This sewage backup occurred during business hours. Prior to contacting SERVPRO the Manager of the store attempted to clean up the mess and even though he mopped... READ MORE



Duct Cleaning - Walpole


We were contracted by a pre-school in Walpole to clean the Duct system. They were not sure when this had been done, if it had been done at all, but they were co... READ MORE



Fire-North Dighton


This fire was caused from an improperly exposed cigarette in the bathrooms trash can. The Bathroom suffered a significant amount of soot and smoke damage. The c... READ MORE



Mold-Somerset, MA


The mold in this home was the result of a water pipe slowly leaking over a period of time. This was an elderly homeowner who had no idea that the water was drip... READ MORE



Mold-Sharon, MA


The homeowner had gone into her garage and while in there noticed what appeared to be mold growing under the window. She wasn't sure, but knew that she needed t... READ MORE



Mold-Plymouth, MA


It was near Halloween, and the homeowner wanted to get the decorations from the attic. When the homeowner had entered the attic he saw what appeared to be mold ... READ MORE



Mold-Milton


The homeowner was having work done to the roof and skylights. When the contractors opened the area they came upon mold. It appeared that the skylights had been ... READ MORE



Water loss - Walpole, MA


The homeowner as usual had placed a load of laundry in the washer prior to running out to do errands. Little did she know the lines were about to fail. When sh... READ MORE



Water loss- Randolph, MA


It had been a warm day, and the homeowner like others was suffering from cabin fever. But she had to get to work, there was no time to enjoy the day. While aw... READ MORE



Water loss- Taunton, Ma


The toilet tank had cracked causing a flood in the bathroom. The water had ran down the pipes through the floor and onto the ceilings below. At first the homeow... READ MORE



Flooding Basement - E. Bridgewater, MA


If you are like most homeowners, you believe because of your location you are less likely to get flooded as compared to those who live closer to rivers and lake... READ MORE



Lightening Strike - Raynham, MA


According to the National Lightning Safety Institute 1 out of 200 homes will be struck by lightning each year. For most of us, we never give this a thought like... READ MORE



Ice Dam - North Easton, MA


For most people winter is just a time that's annoying. It's the time of year where people hunker down during the bitterly cold months. Feeling as if being suffo... READ MORE



Wind Storm - Waban, MA


It had been a windy day, the national weather had said to take precautions. The wind was blowing between 40 and 60 miles an hour, with the rain dancing uncontro... READ MORE



Grease Fire-Plymouth, MA


A fire needs 3 things to burn, heat, oxygen and fuel. A fire will keep growing until one of those are removed. However no situation is perfect and it's good to ... READ MORE



Microwave Fire- Brockton, MA


These days a Microwave oven can be found in most homes. While they are generally safe to use, sometimes disaster can strike without warning. A family member wa... READ MORE



Puff Back - Raynham, MA


Many people have never heard of a puff back or what it means. A puff back usually occurs when an oil burner back fires, sending a plume of soot throughout your ... READ MORE