About SERVPRO of Stoughton / Sharon
John & Kathleen & Michael Moschella
Owners of SERVPRO of Stoughton / Sharon
SERVPRO of Stoughton understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Stoughton specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Stoughton can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Backed by a nationwide system of more than 1,500 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Stoughton/Sharon. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Program
- Blue Goose Bay State Pond Association
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose, Intl.
- The Bridgewater Business Association (BBA)
- SERVPRO is now an official National Sponsor of the American Red Cross Ready Rating
- Massachusetts Association of Insurance Woman (MAIW)
- IICRC- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- SERVPRO Industries 20 Year Award